crazy mommy brain

Monday, January 14, 2013


I have had so many thoughts and ideas and all types of ideas in my head.
 
so forgive the writing mess that is about to take place....
 
The craziness of being "home" and getting settled into this amazing house we have.
I have just been a little out of control.
I'm a worrier by nature, and I have been wondering/worrying about the future.
I have no doubt about this being a transition period for our family, we aren't supposed to settle and just be, God has something much better planned for our future. But I have had such a hard time staying content in this place, this time. Please don't get me wrong, I am soooo very thankful for all I have, I just really had a different idea in my head.
 
A different place for my children to grow up.
 
So again, working on the "being content", it is crazy difficult.
 
so my to do list to make this transition period a little better
 
1. find a church- we have tried a few and I think we may have found a good fit for the family
2. join a gym, I just need to get out and have some "alone time." can't think of a better way than going to work out at the gym
3. join a small group/mommy group or even a bible study
4. quiet prayer and study time, once my house is completely unpacked this will be a much easier task.
 
also just praying hard, fervently about our future.
God is so good to provide.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com