Wednesday, June 13, 2012

I've been out of town.
I went home so that my husband could test for the police department (and he passed!) so now we are waiting on interviews etc.
The day I got to Amarillo my hubby and I went to see my granny on hospice, I sat with her a while and she was unconscious. Her breaths were so shallow and I knew it was going to be soon. I just held her hand and prayed that the Lord would take her home. I'm not exaggerating when I say that for two years she has literally been waiting and praying to go to heaven. My granny was the most influential person spiritually in my life. She didn't have to say she was a Christian, you knew it by how she spoke, how she loved, how she lived her life. She has prayed with me so many times in my life, prayed over my three babies, answered my questions. She was so amazing.
I knew after I prayed it would be soon that she would pass, I told my husband that we should leave because I didn't want to see her pass away.
I hadn't even made it back to my mama's house before she was gone.
I know that she is in heaven and I know I will see her one day and that makes me so happy!
I took this photo with Instagram as we were leaving the hospice center.
Seriously touches my heart.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com