slower rythm

Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Life has been happening just like normal around here. Except now there are BOXES everywhere and a small bit of Christmas is put up, just enough for the kiddos to feel like it's magical.  I wanted to do less this year anyways, but with news of the job and moving on my brain it helped me to only put out things I love.
 I'm excited for the kids to be on break, to bake and to just relax and soak in these sweet little moments with them. Tomorrow is the last day of school and then we are SO close to Christmas. It's kinda freaking me out how fast it has come. Only TEN days!
I've been really trying to not let anything stress me out and let the kiddos really enjoy every bit of this season. My oldest, is starting to really question his belief in Santa and y'all that has been the hardest part of this season. My heart feels so sad that it's happening already. I think Santa is such a fun part of Christmas, even though we are believers and are trying to teach our babes about the birth of Jesus, it's still fun to have him around!
I've also taken a little break from social media- my blog mostly. Y'all these little people in my life are growing and I just can't miss a second!

Also, I have to share our sweet Christmas pj's tradition! The kids dis not want to cooperate but it is still so much fun. I'm hoping Alijah will hang on a few more years!! Fingers crossed! lol :)

Alijah (9) Aubree (6) Tevin (4) Benjamin (2)


Be still my heart! Christmas 2013!




What are y'all up to lately!?


12 comments:

  1. I seriously love the Christmas PJ's!! Such a fun tradition to have.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am hoping to join in next year, I just couldn't justify the expense this year :)

      Delete
  2. They are so cute! I legit want to steal your baby Benjamin. He puts the adorbs in adorable!! What a heartbreaker!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ha ha he is so sweet too, he always say mama- "I secret tell you. I love you!"

      Delete
  3. Aww! I totally forgot to get Christmas jammies this year! Your four look so adorable dressed up!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. bummer, maybe next year you can get them. Thanks girl.

      Delete
  4. Love! They look so cute in their matching PJs!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com