Tuesday, July 17, 2012


I've been reading soooo much this summer.
Trying to cram so much into that brain of mine.
I feel like I haven't been able to read for years because I have just been too tired
(from having babies and life in general)
so this summer I decided to stock up on the books and make sure to read at least a couple of chapters everyday.
My first set was the Hunger Games... don't even get me started on that, I read all 3 in seriously 5 days,
I was in a Hunger Games Hangover for a while.
and yes, I LOVED IT!

Next, I jumped into The Lucky One- it took a little while for me to get into it, but overall I enjoyed it.

Then, The Duggar book: A Love that Multiplies- y'all reading that made me love them that much more,
I would even joke with my hubby about having 19 kids- ha ha

Now I am on Grace Based Parenting- so far so good

I have previously read 1000 Gifts but I really wanna re-read it and start the Joy Dare!
I have been making a conscious effort to ask my children throughout the day things they are thankful for and they love it! Big A even asked if we could tell our gifts at dinner last night. <3 that.

And last but not least, I am FINALLY going to read Sarah Palin's book-
don't judge, I seriously love her. If I could meet any "celebrity" it would be her, no lie.

What's on your summer list? Any others I should definitely read?


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com