Under Construction

Thursday, August 16, 2012

Under Construction!
All of my blog elements disappeared a few weeks ago :( sad day y'all
and so I have been doing some searching for a new blog designer.
And so I have been MIA
 and also my life is kind of under construction at the moment
we will be leaving the army in October,
and my hubby has been searching for a job
and so far nothing has completely fallen into place.
I know God has amazing plans for our future and that this is just a bump in the road :)
 
So I'm hoping once this blog is reconstructed,
I can get back into the swing of things.
 
~Alia

1 comment:

  1. Oh that drives me nuts when my blog elements disappear! I'm a perfectionist so it makes me CRAZY lol ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com