Bejamin Aaron

Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Benjamin Aaron: My birth Story with baby number 4
 
Benjamin is now 5 months old and it's been a little over a year since I updated my blog.
But I really wanted to try to write down every single detail of Ben's birth since he more than likely will be my last baby.
Becoming pregnant with Ben was such a shock but also very exciting. Tim and I had really been talking about the possibility of adding a fourth baby to our family, I had started pinning baby and pregnancy stuff, I was planning to start trying right after Tevin turned three.
Little did I know God had different plans and different timing. I was a little bummed that it wasn't in my timing but now that I can see a little more clearly, I am so blessed by the most laid- back baby boy ever.
 Tim had just barely been out of the army for a few months, our insurance with the army had ended and I was totally overwhelmed at bringing a baby into this family trying to adjust to a new norm. The entire pregnancy I had intense anxiety about the health of the baby and also pretty much anything you could worry about I did.
It was such a hard adjustment to Tim getting out. Also moving back to New Mexico (which is a totally different story) and then throw in a baby! Exciting and terrifying all at the same time.
 
God surprises me a lot.
 
Also, becoming a mama to four, wow is all I can really say. You have now idea how to even begin to parent four little human beings with completely different personalities. Also, trying to become this new person all at the same time.
It was a lot to adjust to and honestly I'm still really adjusting. It's hard work. It's even harder when you struggle with post-partum depression and so while his birth is fresh on my mind, I will try to recreate his birth on paper.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com