Wednesday, March 10, 2010

I'm officially sick of being sick, I don't get migraines often, but when I do, ITS AWFUL! It hit me on Monday in the dressing room at Cato ( which Cato is one of my favorite stores ♥) but I couldn't even drive home. Thank GOD My mama was with me cause I don't know how I could have gotten home. So needless to say I am still at my parents--- I'm super ready to go home. To get the house ready for my handsome husband, stock up the fridge, and get him some new underwear and socks :) I can't believe I'm excited to buy those kinds of things lol but I am :)
Big A is down to counting down "sleeps" until daddy gets home. He keeps telling me he is going to get a "piece" of daddy ( that means wrestling and my boys LOVE wrestling and getting a piece of each other) Yes, adorable I know :)

Little A is working on the walking and the 2 teeth that have popped through on the bottom :) So so stinkin' cute :)

Ladies I'm pumped, I can't contain my excitement. I can't wait to use my double rocker for the first time in months and rock our babies to sleep, and cuddle and watch a movie, and I am going to pour us a big celebratory glass of wine :0 Go us for making it to R&R, I'm so proud.

♥ Alia ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com