Survival Sister

Wednesday, March 3, 2010


If you haven't heard about http://www.wivesoffaith.org/ you need to head over there. it is an awesome website for christian military wives (of all types) and it is just a good place to go when you are feeling down or maybe needing a different point of view. If you look on my blog I am doing the spring semester of Survival sisters.
Wives of Faith Survival Sisters

I met my sister this week, and I am beyond excited to get to know her, and learn more about the bible and have a person who is so anxious to get to know me :) I mean I don't know who wouldn't want to get to know me lol
This week we are learning about Ruth and more about our sister, how they were proposed to, how long they've been married, anything! I know this is just going to be an awesome way to wrap up this deployment and to help her start her deployment in April. I mean we all need a survival sister and I couldn't think of a better time for me to have one.
alia

2 comments:

  1. I wanted to sign up to do that and then forgot. I am heading over to the website now and checking it out

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad you get to do this! I did this the last time they had it, and I still talk to my sister! :) Hope you learn a lot!

    By the way I am doing a giveaway for military families. You can win a U.S. flag, or a military branch flag. Thought I would let you know!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com