Four ♥

Thursday, April 26, 2012

FOUR.
Four years ago today, at approximately this time, I was marrying my very best friend.
Four years seems like so very long, but when I think about it, time has flown right past me.
We have been through so much together.
So much in just 4 short years.
A move to Ft. Hood,
A birth to a very sweet little princess,
A deployment,
A very long year apart,
A birth of a very sweet little man,
Big A going to KINDERGARTEN,
and then a great loss of a very sweet baby being given back to Jesus.
I can't help but feel overwhelmingly BLESSED.
How good God is to provide, not necessarily what you want
but exactly what you need.
He teaches me even when I am not very gracious about learning.
He gave me the perfect life I needed,
with the man I needed to have it with. ♥

Hubby and I during our first dance as husband and wife :)
and these are some recent ones we just had taken :)








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com