Saturday, April 10, 2010

We found a house err.. at least I think we did. My friend Rachael is going to look at it this morning. It's a 4 bedroom, in a good neighborhood, under 1000 bucks a month. WHAT! . I don't know if it's possible, I have been eying this house for about three weeks, and when I called about it someone had an application out on it. Well it was still on the website yesterday and (I have looked at the websites a MILLLION, BAJILLION, times) LOL So, I decided to call about it. And the lady said it's still available! AGHH So Cross your fingers, I'm going to put the application in right away this morning, and If we get this house we will no longer be homeless at the beginning of May. And my husband can have a house to come home to. I think he will appreciate that right?
God is great, all of my stress, I think it may be over. Err, well except for packing up and moving my children 13 hours away yet again :) But hey such is military life, and I wouldn't have it any other way.

Alia


2 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com