Now for the rules:
1. Thank the person you received the award from.
2. Name 10 things that make you happy.
3. Pass it on and contact the lucky winners!
Thank you Sarah @ G.I. Joes Wife! You are so sweet!. You guys go check out her blog, I think we are blogging newbies together lol
10 things that make me happy
1. My husband ( 99.9% of the time) lol
2.My kiddos, especially when I am getting hugs and kisses
3. Starbucks Coffee
4. Starbucks Cheese danish- Oh how I hate you but I LOVE YOU
5. snuggling with my husband on the couch
6. Dancing in the kitchen to jason aldean or fall out boy ( it's a frequent occurrence in the O household)
7. playing with my kids outside
8. putting ribbons and huge hair bows in little A's hair
9. vacuuming my carpet (I know I'm a freak)
10. Singing at church :)
Now for passing on:
1. yummy mummy on a pink park bench ( a blog I just started following- but should have been a while ago) lol
2. Ashley @Raising Brats-- she is adorable and I love getting to know her
3. Kathryn @Singing in the Rain- a fellow christian army wife
4. Katie F at The Life of An Army Wife- her hubby just left for their 2nd deployment
A little note... today is Good Friday. We should be forever thankful for the pain our Lord and savior went through so that we may live here on earth and one day make it to Heaven. We as military wives know even more so what it means for someone to be willing to die for another so that they can live freely. Only Jesus did it for all the world, all of mankind, what an amazing incredible gift!