Tuesday, October 18, 2011


Just some of the things I am LOVING right now:
 
1. My 5 years old's obsession with numbering the fence posts with chalk
 
2. Sweet baby T inching his way across the living room floor.
 
3. Going to get "cokes" with my sweet girl
 
4. My amazing husband texting me sweet prayers at night and in the morning
He has been texting me exactly what I need to hear at that moment.
 
5. The amazing breeze coming through my kitchen window
 
6. Pumpkin spice candles
 
7. My sweet kiddos praying at dinner time, I may not know exactly what they are saying, but they do :)
 
8. Coordinating scarves.. this may just be an addiction by the time winter is over!
 
9.Having a clean house ( I have been working sooo hard at keeping it picked up)
 
10. Vacuuming, clean floors = a very happy mommy
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com