hello 2013!

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

I seriously can NOT believe it's already 2013.
This year went by just way too quickly, although I can't even express how happy I am that 2012 is over. 2012 was a hard year in general and I feel blessed that we made it through and are now in a transition period. We aren't really sure where The Lord will be leading us this year but we take great comfort in knowing this is just a transition and we are excited to see what 2013 brings!
 
2012 was such a crazy year!
-testing for me to find out about my stomach issues
-finding out we were expecting!:)
-I was hospitalized after miscarrying
-Our decision to not accept military orders to Germany
-moving to New Mexico
-Tim leaving the military
-Tim taking a new job
-moving into our new home!
(we have yet to receive our home goods after requesting them over a month ago!)
-and now a new year!
 
I am so happy for the new year, a new fresh start! I feel like The Lord has awesome things in store for our family. We are continuing to pray for God's guidance in a job for Tim, praying that we are following God's plan for our lives. We are praising Him, who makes all things new!
 
My word for the year: GRACE, I can't think of a better word honestly,I feel like Grace covers everything.
 
My personal verse for the year: "Rejoice always, pray continually, give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God's will for you in Christ Jesus". 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com