End of the Year

Thursday, May 21, 2015


The end of school is just a couple days away. WOOHOO to making it through another school year. It's a very bittersweet time for me because I am so happy to be spending summer with my babies, but it also means another grade completed and that honestly makes my mama heart sad. My kiddos growing older are one of the things I wish time would slow down in.
This was a good year. Aubree and Alijah's teachers were both so wonderful. I feel like they both loved and treated my children like one of their own, and for that I am so grateful. They mended hearts and gave comfort when I wasn't around and also filled their little minds full of knowledge.
I really wanted to give each teacher some sort of special gift. I am a huge Pinterest lover, but I also knew that all mama's would be turning there to get gift ideas. Teacher gifts are hard. You know them very little as far as their personal interests and such. So I decided to go with something a little more heartfelt.
COOKIES.
ha ha, Who doesn't love cookies? Especially these, I seriously couldn't have found anything better and felt like they were so appropriate for this year!




Aren't they so cute? My incredibly talented friend Becky @littlesparrowcc I could not love these more.
I'm so thankful for our teachers this year, and we are already praying for good teachers for next school year!



11 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness these cookies are so awesome! What a very special gift.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I thought they were adorable!

      Delete
  2. I freaking love those cookies!! So adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute! And your new blog design is darling too :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's not quite finished, but I really like the new layout :)

      Delete
  4. Exactly! Who doesn't like cookies? Super cute as well!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG! Those cookies are so cute! I kind of want one now... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kait, they were lemon flavored. So good! Lol

      Delete

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com