1. I start to panic because I still haven't signed my kids up for swim lessons.
2. Feel a little sad that I have only finished one book. I totally recommend it though! So good.
3. Make a list of things you hope to accomplish in July.
4. Pray that I will get half of above list finished.
5. Buy ice cream, because its important to sometimes have a pity party.
6. Remember that some fun has been had over summer break while eating the ice cream.
7. Enjoy the quiet because Daddy has the big kids camping!
Here are some of the fun things we have done in June-