In the middle

Thursday, January 14, 2010

Do you ever feel like you are in the midst of change, I can't go backwards and I can't go forward. I'm just stuck in the middle. In the middle of God pruning and shaping and changing me, teaching in this whirlwind we call deployment. It is actually a struggle to get up out of bed in the morning some days, but hearing a message from Joyce Meyer I was inspired. Inspired to enjoy the middle, enjoy the change, grab onto it with both holds and embrace it.

59 days until my soldier comes home from R&R, and I have never been more excited to count down the days to get him for 2 weeks. I'm embracing this time, cramming in those arts & crafts with big A and about to start planning... GASP.... little A's first birthday, I can't believe how time has flown!

So the point of this post, amidst the rambling, CHANGE, I'm jumping on board, embracing it, holding on with 2 hands and ready to enjoy the ride. Ready to see my little woman turn 1, my "baby" boy turn 4 in April and then move on back to Ft. Hood, just to start the change all over again. But i'm ready and God can shape and change me all he needs.

Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com