A new week, and a sick baby

Monday, January 25, 2010

Well it is a new week, and I'm praying that this week will go more smoothly than the last 2. Little A is having tummy issues yet again and I'm not sure if its teething or what. We should get results from the lab back this week, so I should know more then. Its just a waiting game at this point. But let me tell you a 31/2 year old and an 11 month old with diarrhea is NOT what i would call a good time. lol
I got to talk to my soldier this morning and they are getting ready to move somewhere, obviously that was the most information I got because of safety reasons, which is annoying but probably best not to tell a wife details of war. This is basically how the convo went : We are packing up our stuff to move later this week because we have to go take care of some business. Yikes I hate hearing that kind of stuff but I just have to fill myself up with faith, to not worry about it and to take care of what needs to be done here.
So here's hoping this week goes better. I can do my workout every single day, because I have to look hot for my soldiers return... And that Little A gets better fast, we need our sweet little woman back.
"May the Lord of Peace himself give you peace at all times in every way" 2 Thessalonians 3:16
Alia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com