Operation LOVE

Saturday, January 30, 2010

I am super excited to say we had our Operation Love Photo Shoot today :) The kiddos and I were all in red white and blue and I'm beyond excited to see the pictures that came out! For you military wives out there, if you haven't heard of Operation Love Reunited, here is your chance! Go to Oplove.org and you can look up a photographer in your area! It is a FREE photo shoot for husbands currently or about to deploy and homecoming pictures. I had heard about this and was planning to get this done for The Hub's homecoming, but a friend of mine found a photographer in my area currently and so we decided to go for it!
She will edit all the photos and mail the book to my hub's :) I know he is totally going to love this surprise, especially seeing how big the babies have gotten! I can't believe that I'm about to have a one year old running around the house! LOL A toothless one at that! Isn't it amazing through the pain of a deployment, we still get blessings all around us.
On another note scrapbooking frenzy tomorrow! From 9 am to 9 pm I'll be a scrapping fool. WOOO HOOO! Maybe I'll actually finish up (ahem) Big A's first year, and get started on little A's ! And only 44 days until R&R! yessss!

Alia

2 comments:

  1. I have heard good things about Operation Love Reunited, I plan to use them when my husband deploys!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Alia, I'm so glad you were able to get this done for Tim!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com