11 and 1/2 weeks

Monday, August 23, 2010

I'm 11 and 1/2 weeks now..
I'm about to hit the second trimester on Friday,
and I'm STILL feeling like poo.
I know I am such a complainer right now.

-Meat totally disgusts me
-My hips are killing me
-I am trying to drink as much water as possible so I don't have to get an IV :(
- I was finally able to get switched from an on-post birth to the dr. who delivered Little A
and we are still thinking about doing the all-natural birth but I have to make sure I'm not high risk like I was with my two little ones before.
-My thyroid is totally out of whack (I have hypothyroidism) and your chances of having a still-born go up dramatically if your thyroid is off a little bit.

Well now that I have sufficiently whined here is some more info:
Hubs has his recruiting packet all filled out, but he has a feeling he may be denied because he has too many children to fit the qualifications and a third on the way so that's super news.
And we are thinking of moving on post to save us some money since we think recruiting may go out the window.
We will have to break our lease which is a pain but it will save us almost 300.00 a month ( which is a big chunk)
I'm just not sure what to do.

I'm tired and my house is a disaster.
If someone wants to come do my laundry: I'll happily let you



5 comments:

  1. Awe girl I hope things start to look up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing! I would totally help out with the laundry if I were nearby. I have been really lucky this pregnancy... just a few migraines here & there...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the pregnancy, I hope you feel better soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aw this post made me sad... looks like i need to make a trip out to fort hood lol

    I hope you feel better. I miss you tons

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on your pregnancy! Personally I love living on post! The housing we have had has been nice and there is everything you need right there. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com