Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Well Miss Abigail Mae was born last night at 2:21 am. She weighed 6 lbs 11 oz and 19 1/2 inches long. Mommy and baby are doing great! Thanks for your prayers and sweet wishes.

So here is what's going on in the O household:
My hubby is getting ready to put in his recruiting packet. We are really praying for him to get a school date in early October.
We have decided against school this semester for big A. If everything works out we will be moving before Christmas and then we will put big A into a mom's day out program.
I'm trying not to get my hopes up, but I really hope it works out.

We are putting the kiddos into swim lessons for then end of August/ beginning of September and I am going to put both of them into tumbling class which I think is going to be awesome for them.

So here comes August full on!

1 comment:

  1. Sprinkle some magic dust on his packet when you send it off....*wink!

    I can't wait to do swim lesson with my kids too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com