3 is a crowd

Monday, February 1, 2010

WOW! Let me just first start by saying I love babies, I would have a million if I could. I love being pregnant, buying maternity clothes, and just love everything about birth. But today I had the opportunity of watching my 2 year old nephew along with my two kiddos, and whoa! It was so ridiculously hard! I'm usually patient and pretty relaxed when it comes to babies but this was one of the hardest jobs ever, trying to keep little A out of the bathroom and big A and Cuz from fighting over toys, and wrestling too roughly, and just all around keeping these boys safe and FED!
I love babies but I'm so not ready for three kiddos, Hubby has been really pushing for the 3rd when he comes home and I tell him how hard this deployment has been on me emotionally, and how tired I am going through the TERRIBLE THREES!!!! ( Don't let people tell you age 2 is hard... it so isn't compared to 3 year olds.) He has agreed that we can just settle into being this family for a while, enjoy the 2 before bringing anymore in. I'm excited for us to be a family again, and I can't wait for Daddy-o to "Meet" the kiddos again. I know God is going to do amazing things for our family and I can't wait to see what is to come.
Oh and PS I totally called my doctor and made an appointment for birth control, its tomorrow :) LOL

Alia

3 comments:

  1. Funny... it's always others kids that drive you the most crazy!

    Blessings,
    Kristie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! haha I loved at the part about going for birth control!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always amazes me how I could babysit my nephews and niece all day, but let me work at the church nursery and I was ready to take my cyanide pill after an hour ;) You are a brave mama!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com