Valentine's Day

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Well, overall with a deployed hubby my v-day was okay. I got a really pretty bouquet with a teddy and chocolates :) And got to talk to the hubs for a bit on the phone. He knows how bad I have been wanting a Cricut (http://www.cricut.com/(X(1)S(sk2xvd45lnos4555nouzuars))/default.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1) so since Big Lots was having them on a special he told me to get one! Woo Hoo! I went and of course they were sold out but thanks to Wally World and price matching I got 2 cartridges and the personal Cricut (with a cartridge included) all for the bargain price of 164.00. I am beyond pumped, and yes I already found something to use my Cricut for! So its been a good day, a long day, but good.
I feel so blessed to have such an incredible husband. He is so sweet and generous, and yeah I know it sounds corny but I really do think he is the best husband ( but of course only for me!) I'm counting down the days to R&R only 28 approximate days lol. I CAN NOT WAIT To kiss that man :)
Happy Valentines Day!
Alia

3 comments:

Thanks for stopping by!

Disqus for yellowribbondiary.blogspot.com